On this site, information is grouped by subjects and all the main sections can be easily reached from the homepage.
If you still need help, you can call the Australian Small Business and Family Enterprise Ombudsman Information Line on 1300 650 460. This service is available from 8.00am to 8.00pm nationally, Monday to Friday.
Hearing or speech impairment
The Australian Small Business and Family Enterprise Ombudsman Information Line caters for the needs of small business owners who may be visually impaired through the Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS). TIS can be contacted on 13 14 50.
The Information Line also provides access to those callers who have a hearing or speech impairment through the National Relay Service.
The following services are available:
- TTY (teletypewriter) - phone 133 677 and ask for 1300 650 460.
- Speak and Listen (speech-to-speech relay) - phone 1300 555 727 and ask for 1300 650 460.
- Internet relay - connect to the National Relay Service and ask for 1300 650 460.
- Translations - contact TIS on 13 14 50.
- Downloading documents - to download the PDF documents on this site you'll need Adobe's Acrobat reader software.