Our Policy and Advocacy Team is working on a range of key activities to improve the operating environment for our Australian small businesses and family enterprises.
What we are working on:
- Small Business Natural Disaster Preparedness and Resilience Inquiry
- Affordability and availability of insurance
- Supply chain issues
- Access to justice, finance, and a skilled workforce.
Policy news and updates:
- Submission made to Senate Economics Committee – Cyclone and Flood Damage Reinsurance Pool Bill
- Social Media (Anti-Trolling) Bill 2022 submission
- Business Groups and the Banking Code submission
- Supporting Business Adoption of eInvoicing submission
- Banking Code Compliance Committee (BCCC) Priorities for 2022-23 submission