Legal assistance can help you to better understand your dispute.

There are services in each state and territory that can refer you to appropriate lawyers or law firms. Some states and territories also have free or subsidised initial advice services.

Find out where to go for legal assistance in your state or territory.

If you require further assistance, the Australian Small Business and Family Enterprise Ombudsman Information Line can provide information and assistance, including helping you to identify the most appropriate service to resolve your dispute. You can contact the Information Line on 1300 650 460.